Monday, December 12, 2011

Backstory

My only goal in life as a child was to grow up and have a banging shoe closet with a pair of red stilettos tucked inside. Red stilettos are really frowned on in the small Alabama town I grew up in. Lets just say I grew up in sweater twin set kind of town when on the inside I'm a leopard print pants kind of girl. Sigh. I swore I would break free and find  that leopard print town. But what did I do. I married a khaki and golf shirts kind of man and moved to a new sweater twin set city in South Carolina. But then I met Joey the UPS man. He told me I could have anything I wanted and he would bring them to me. I swear I hear angels every time he stops by. Growing tired of the sideways glaces and stares at my outfit and color choices in the sweater twin set community, I decided to share my outfits, obsessions, and great deals I find with the world. Hence carpoolstylez was born. Because you never know what I may show up in the carpool line in. Ooh I feel a rap song coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment