Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Denim Kollection

Excuse the title. I just wanted to pretend to be a Kardashian for a minute. The first thing people want to see when they come over to my house is my denim collection. I have been collecting designer denim since June 2004. My first pair was the painted pocket Seven for All Mankind. Sad I know. I can't remember the bar I hooked up with my husband at but I know exactly where and when I bought my first pair of designer jeans. I probably own about 40 pair. I'm scared to count them. My favorite pair is whatever pair I have on. They are like my children. I don't want any of them to feel left out. I have challenged myself to wear every pair I own and review them.  People always ask if they were going to own one pair what should they buy. My standard answer is the pair you look fabulous in without spanx (girls gotta eat) and are the most comfortable. And please no plumbers crack. Without further ado...These are William Rast Jerri Ultra Skinny in Rosewood. William Rast are made by the fabulous Justin Timberlake. Yep that one. Who knew he made jeans. I love love the wash on these but they are absolutely ultra skinny with an extremely low rise. These are what I call posing jeans. Not to be worn when chasing a 2 year old in public. Absolutely no bending over. But perfect for a hot date. Too bad I can't remember the name of that bar....Unfortunately the only place I went was the carpool line.

No comments:

Post a Comment