Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Shoelaces



Remember when you were a kid and you got new shoelaces? I thought I was the ish. Made the shoes brand new again. So I recently had a horrific bike accident which involved cutting my laces from around the pedal. Ruined a perfectly good pair of Chuck Taylors. While I was shopping for a new pair and telling the guy at Foot Locker all of my troubles, he suggested I buy some laces. I still wasn't convinced he would be able to make my chucks whole again. *sniff* But he found me some Mr. Fatty flat laces just like my old ones and restored my shoes. I get that 8 year old excited feeling every time I look at them. So I had to interrupt the denim reviews to wear my Chucks today. This would have been a great outfit to grab some lunch with a friend but the only place I went was the carpool line. Well there and Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment